Friday, February 19, 2010

7:59 PM / 0 comments

Yesterday is the AWESOME X Country ...
coach say must at least get to top 20 or 10 (i forgotten)
I got the 9th yeah!! 3 cheers for me .. Hip hip horray ! Hip Hip HORray ! HIPHIP HORRAY! Okay enough ... i never let mr tan dissapointed, he said if did'nt get top 20 no need go back to basketball haha.. After that race, the 100 plus waiting for us already but sad to say that it taste wierd i don't know why, but it has no sparkling & alot of leaves drop into the paper cups.. Then i still heard someone said , drink also won't die , but yet they also don't dare to drink .. And ofcourse thanks to the ones supporting me :) .. oh ya and before the race ms goh bully me. She sprayed the glitter thing on my hair .. haha then my hand all glitter also ..

Yesterday During training , i think its because of the tournament match with chij lo , that time she push me on the wall then i twisted my arm == .. yesterday come again 2 times somemore ... now fractured :'( so sad !! I hit the ball away only also can twist .. arm twist then body also twist in the air then fall down in pain .. scary ...

smile and maybe tomorrow you'll find that life is still worthwhile