Saturday, March 20, 2010

9:07 AM / 0 comments

Nowadays lots .. of BAD news ya ..
So don't Feel Like Posting them up because they are not funny/happy
This blog is my memories so mostly good memories & of course the complains ! are posted ..
looking forward to the tomorrow , tomorrow Until the day the god take me :)

Okays ...
Err about the course I'm Taking i seriously in my Dream lo ..
Plus Need stare at e Come so long ... Headache,Strain my eye .. okay whatever it is .. Due to irregular Eating time ..
okay whatever .. eat JUNK food(Macx6 KFCx1) every day One week already .. want vomit already ..

21/3
Today got the test thingy OH MY .. 13 files only i don't know short of how many .. I was Confused&Lost somehow in Eileen In The Wonderland ... So .. Result Should be :l
So good .. Today Mr.F Treat Us MacDonald Claps Claps x 1011 .. Omg Mac again .. Nvr eat Plus i Seriously Can Eat That Too Early For Breakfast I always eat at 11am/12pm..
Reach Home Vomit don't know why not feeling well(Bear till test over.. he he quite pro liao).. Lucky Never Eat the breakfast later right on the spot vomit .. I also dunno now days why keep eating junk food .. Go Out with friends also Mac omg ...
Eat too much mac i now abit scared of it ..

Saw Mary e Lamer Yey!!! Then she Leave .. So Sad .. No people Entertain me except her Umai & Angeline.. But Never Sit together ..
Type & Type All those stuff .. hand Freezing Cold .. But Body Temperature : Room Tem

GO NetBallers Cheers ^^
GO Basketballers Cheers ^^

Dinner Time ..
Today I found Out One Most Hurtful Thing ..
Popiah and Eileen COLD
POPIAH IS MORE IMPORTANT TO HER .. Mayb she too stress or something idk la "PIAK"
By Her.. Then I "PIAK" Back lor .. So Hurt In the Inside ..
MY <3 Shattered liao .. 1st time in my life.. She should be sad but idk she's Sad Because of her popiah or me .

Smile and maybe tomorrow You'll find that life is still worthwhile