Sunday, May 16, 2010

3:22 AM / 0 comments

Alright ! back to blog. Happy ? Complain so much. Love My stories is it . Must relax then my story will come . Okays. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!! [15/5] Went Universal Studio :)

Weeee So Fun ... 1ST wet activity woohoos ~ go to the tunnel oh my .. its so damn dark . i can't even see my hand :P so fun ha ha .. then the last part got dinosaur on top of us going to eat us then Glenn say we unlucky 100% get wet then SPLASH .. Ponchos are some how useless .. cover my head already, due to the strong waves of water pouring down, that hoop fell and water went in my shirt :) 1 word to describe its just awesome!
2ND went to the mummy roller coaster! fun!!!!!x10101 we play that 2 times ha ha !!
The second time me & Glenn actually pose ha ha everyone was like closing their eyes =D

Take pictures :) camera clicking away flash blinding me X)
So nice ... as if I'm one of those cartoons character .
Went to the Restaurant and grab a bite .. All of us ordered burger , Cheese burger for me share with eve, and Phyone . Chicken Burger for Glenn . ha ha Glenn yours basement only .. mine half also taller .. Yummy , but Glenn eat till so ........ (faint) Never mind, since he is celebrating his EARLY BIRTHDAY =)

And Fun Still goes On till Night :)
Sorry Lazy Type already stop here ..
Save stories So that i have something to post next , if not later you guys say my blog's dead again !!
Its ALIVE OKAY!


smile and maybe tommorrow you'll find that life is still worthwhile