Friday, August 27, 2010

7:50 AM / 0 comments

"when you focus on problems, you will have more problems" I truly agreed.

I'm stress, I'm pissed, I'm tired, I'm sick, I'm in hell but I still have to walk on. Easy for you to say difficult to do.
To reach my goal i think its more important than everything else. My passion was dead. Now even I myself don't
know what I am, don't know what I'm doing. Day by day passing so quickly and time flies. I felt so lost suddenly. Am
I nuts ? I have no idea. My heart just sank so deep. How could I meet my goals ? I have no idea. My mind felt stupid.
Walking on. To hell searching for my sunshine. I wanted to achieve something. Actions shows bigger than words. Its not
easy to do. Pain is cutting me like a knife. I can't help people. I can't solve conflicts. I can't study hard. I can't I can't I can't!!


Dear Lord please please please give me the strength to do what I can't. God bless everyone.

My heart just can't take it soon. The hatred the pains the secrets the annoyance i have.
Please. I have limits and it just hurts me more.

One Day. My life will be easier. I will be successful. I won't let you guys look down on me. I must reach my goals.